can we just take a moment to imagine little cute six-year-old hermione reading matilda
and peering into this book about a smart, bookish girl who could move things with her mind
and then can you imagine her concentrating very hard on the books on the bookshelf and slowly, slowly, getting them to move
OH MY GOSH
im not even a 2nd choice im like an 8th choice sometimes a 10th
Anonymous asked: Blue white and greyyyy
Blue: 9 facts about my family
- We’re of predominantly German and British ancestry, but we have heritage from all over Europe as well.
- There’s about a 75% chance I’m related to someone from my hometown in some fashion.
- I have eleven maternal aunts and uncles- counting blood relatives only.
- We might not always get along, but my family and I care about each other very much.
- I’m a first generation college student- one of about four on my mother’s side.
- I look more like my male paternal cousin than anyone else in my family.
- Not all of my (relatively) close family has met.
- Every year, my paternal cousins and I spend Christmas Eve playing games with each other- something we’ve done since we were kids.
- Most of my family- both sides- have brown hair, olive skin, and brown eyes, which is an oddity given our predominant heritage. I’m the odd one out, with fair skin and hazel/green eyes.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I’m a mix between an introvert and extrovert- it’s totally dependent on what scenario you throw me into.
- I’m very sarcastic, but I’m one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
- I am very passionate about the things I care about, even if most people don’t consider them important.
Grey: 2 facts about my favourite things:
- I have over 200 books, and over 100 movies. This counts as one fact.
- My ukulele has a tropical scented sticker inside it, which I think is quirky/cool.
crumblingpapertowns asked: White and grey :)
Asked just before you sent this (: